Business Property Insurance
There are two main areas of business property insurance coverage, Building Insurance and Business Personal Property Insurance or items not permanently attached to the building. This coverage is provided on a Replacement cost or an Actual Cash Value basis.
When looking for the right business insurance, Preferred Guardian works with numerous commercial insurance companies and has the ability to provide competitive business insurance quotes with coverage that matches your company’s needs.
Business Personal Property Insurance Coverage Options:
Accounts Receivable Insurance
Business Income Insurance and Extra Expense:
Covers income that is lost due to suspended operations caused by damage at the described premises from a covered cause of loss.
Building Insurance and Business Personal Property Insurance:
Coverage pays to repair or replace your property, including inventory, office furniture or fixtures if they are damaged by fire or other covered loss
Business Personal Property Off Premises Insurance:
Coverage for Business Personal Property Off Premises, including in transit or temporarily away from the scheduled premises and at a premises you do not own, lease or operate; or at any fair, trade show, or exhibition.
Computers and Media Insurance Coverage:
- Reimbursement for physical loss or damage to your computer hardware
- Loss of data or computer software
- Damage caused by computer virus
- Coverage for portable computer equipment anywhere in the world while in the possession of your employees traveling on authorized business, except when checked as baggage
- Coverage for fraud if someone steals your money, securities, or other property “electronically through the computer
Crime Insurance Coverage:
- Employee Dishonesty and Forgery or Alteration coverage.
- Money and Securities are included within Business Personal Property.
- Theft of Money and Securities.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance:
- Coverage for Equipment Breakdown is included within applicable limits.
- Diagnostic equipment, power-generating equipment, and production equipment.
- Service interruption of water, communication, or power supply services is covered from a covered breakdown.
Fine Arts Insurance
Covers if you are a tenant, and you are responsible for certain building damage caused by a break-in, damage to building glass, and lease assessments.
Theft Damage to Rented Property
Coverage is included within Business Personal Property when tenant is contractually obligated to make repairs.
Valuable Papers and Records Insurance