Inland Marine Insurance is a type of business property insurance coverage designed to insure things that move or are temporary.  Inland Marine insurance policies primarily cover property in transit and are also known as “floater” policies.

Although coverage varies by carrier, Inland Marine Coverage may include the following:

  • Newly acquired equipment covered for 90 days to limits shown on the declaration page
  • Inland Marine Coverage available for rental costs, and covered damage to, replacement items rented while covered equipment is repaired
  • Rental payment limits available for legal liability for leased or rented items damaged by a covered loss until item is replaced
  • Deductible waiver options for theft prevention devices

Construction Risk Insurance Policies also fall under the category of Inland Marine Insurance.  Builders Risk Insurance or construction risk insurance covers new home construction insurance or significant home remodel insurance.  When searching for great coverage and a great rate, please contact our construction risk insurance specialist.

Preferred Guardian Insurance works with numerous commercial insurance companies and will provide business insurance quotes to fit your company’s Inland Marine needs.