Worker Compensation Insurance provides coverage to compensate employees for injuries or occupational disease suffered in connection with their employment. Workers Compensation Insurance also includes coverage for Employers Liability which is frequently requested by companies which may hire your services.
Many Workers Compensation Insurance Companies offer:
- Claim and medical professionals to promptly handle, investigate and resolve your claims.
- Early intervention medical networks and return-to work strategies to control claim costs, enabling your injured employee to return to work when medically appropriate.
- Information directly to the injured employee via the Internet. Employees can go online to review their claim payment information and obtain medical self-care tips.
- The opportunity to enroll in insurance company networks which can result in up to a 15% discount.
- The ability to pay as you go, if you use quick books for your payroll.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance or WC insurance may be written by itself or in conjunction with other lines of coverage such as general liability, commercial property insurance or business owners insurance. Workers Compensation insurance rates are based on payroll, experience rate, and employee classification codes.
As an alternative to worker’s compensation, we also offer alternative policies to worker’s compensation. These are frequently referred to as Non-Subscription Insurance or Occupation Accident Insurance Policies. We can explain the differences between the two and help you make the best decision for your company.
What can Business owners do to keep workers compensation insurance cost down? Consider developing a safety plan for your employees. Keep the work place safe and accident free. Encourage employees to report possible safety hazards.