As employers, we want to offer our people the best possible coverage for their families and themselves.
Many of the same items that apply to Individual Health Insurance apply to Group Health Insurance. There are many things to consider when selecting a group plan such as:
- Affordability for both yourself and your employees
- Quality of the Insurance Company
- Co-pay percentage
- Maximum out of pocket
In order to qualify for group insurance, the following must occur for most companies:
- There must be at least two employees in the group
- The employer must contribute at least 50% of the individual premium, although some carriers require 75%
- At least 75% of the employees must enroll
In order to receive a quote, click here for us to send you our Employee Questionnaire Spreadsheet. Most quotes are returned within 48 hours and will include a minimum and maximum premium which is determined after underwriting the group.