When visiting with one of our trusted insurance agents regarding your Landlord Home Insurance, be sure to discuss the different coverage options available for your Landlord Policy. Things to consider for your landlord insurance coverage, do you need loss of rents, landlord content coverage, landlord liability insurance and/or vandalism. Exploring different insurance policies and coverage can be the difference between truly protecting your long term investment or taking a financial hit.

Does your current policy cover water and damage due to theft?  Most do not. Preferred Guardian Insurance has agents that specialize in the home and auto insurance field.  These same specialists are available to explain coverage, and know where to find some of the cheapest home insurance without compromising coverage.  With access to MANY Different Insurance Companies, PGI should be your insurance agency or insurance broker of choice.