Whether you have an income producing farm, ranch or simply a “gentlemen’s farm,” a Preferred Guardian independent insurance agent can design an insurance program to meet your needs. Farm and ranch insurance is unique in that there is frequently the need for the following coverage:

  • Multiple buildings including houses, barns and storage buildings insurance
  • Farm and Ranch Equipment Insurance
  • Workers Compensation for Farm and Ranch Hands
  • Commercial Insurance and/or Personal Auto Insurance for Farm and Ranch Vehicles
  • Business Income Insurance for Farm and Ranch

A Preferred Guardian Farm and Ranch Insurance Agent would be happy to discuss insurance coverage. From rural property insurance to complex farming operations, we will find your insurance coverage at a great rate. For cheap insurance without sacrificing coverage give us a call.